Thread: Identifying Brands

Default Identifying Brands

I genuinely hope someone may be able to help me with this. I came across this absolutely beautiful snake diamond ring[/URL] and I was wondering if anyone could identify it or direct me to something similar. I searched to my best ability but unfortunately cannot find one that is coiled in a similar manner without emeralds and rubies in it as well. This is a long shot but I'm quite desperate for it and would be absolutely ecstatic if someone could tell me where to purchase it. Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	5595

The image you've included uses about 40x30 pixels for the ring. I've a better chance of identifying what's on the plate, frankly.
    Are you asking if someone here made it, are you looking to commission a snake ring...?

I'm looking for a ring similar to that. I know it could be difficult to identify it and I unfortunately don't have a better picture (I saw it on instagram). But I'm looking for a snake diamond ring similar to that, but can't find anything in that shape and without emeralds or rubies on it. I was wondering if anyone would have a better idea of where to look. I don't want one that coils around the finger many times, just something that's that shape, it's beautiful.