Thread: I see where I've been going wrong

Default I see where I've been going wrong

I think I've been looking in the wrong place for inspiration all these years
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25674835

Wow she's making good money, however the pictured example looks awful to me!

Nick

I think it's a brilliant idea. I'd like a bird poo dropping on my shoulder only for me it would have to be a seagull poo.

I actually went to the MoL last week to see this exhibit. I actually loved this piece because firstly it made me laugh, like a proper one from the belly and secondly because it's actually really beautiful. The other half didn't even realise what it was supposed to be. There were a couple of super-intricate rings which looked like typical centre stone rings with diamonds round the edge (there is probably a name for them) but a bit wonky. Closer inspection revealed they were being assembled by tiny ants.

I came away very inspired

Oh I love her! She makes amazing rings with tiny ants trying to make off with the gemstones - if we get married I want one for my engagement ring.

Here are the anty rings and things: http://www.franceswadsworthjones.com/thieves Scroll to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLauren View Post
    Oh I love her! She makes amazing rings with tiny ants trying to make off with the gemstones - if we get married I want one for my engagement ring.
    I think it's a good thing that I automatically assumed that the ant were making the rings. I'm really Jonesing the big pearl jobbie.

Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    I think it's a good thing that I automatically assumed that the ant were making the rings. I'm really Jonesing the big pearl jobbie.
    I've just been out to see the various works at Kath Libbert's to see those seasonal pieces http://www.kathlibbertjewellery.co.u...-presents.html and yes, Frances WJ (I love the ant in a matchbox) ... unfortunately I managed to escape without emptying my wallet.

Oh well...!

Love love love ants! Not sure about the droppings but technically very proficient!

well now.

today, I've truly been inspired. pigeon poop, who'lda thunk? but I have to say, I do like the ants.