Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: adapting tools

Found it here, Joseph. Not sure whether they will send to UK though. Very tempting. Dennis.

http://www.amazon.com/Piercers-Pleas.../dp/B001FPVFQC

That piercers pleasure vice looks good, help to hold things still while sawing. How do the jaws hold together. Wonder if you could make one. Where did you get yours from Wallace.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

I can't remember Pat,

it was when they first came out, knowing my neck was a problem, I felt it was best to get one. I also have one of these, which is much more on the budget, but doting parent wanting to spoil daughter before she left, was a nice keepsake and very usable. http://www.palmermetals.co.uk/shop/t...ith-clamp.html

That looks good Wallace. Do you use it a lot?

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

The design fits the bench better and doesn't slip around. It is mostly for flat stock, and when I want to do some internal cut outs, which seem to be appearing a little more now with confidence.

It is great, it can be left stuck on the bench or tidied it away and return the bench peg. It is simple to use and is a little thinner than the wooden one. I like it in preference and should probably think about selling the wooden one.

That one looks better, has it got a hinge under to enable the jaws to be opened. May have to go on my birthday wish list !!!!!!