Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum loading slowly

Default Forum loading slowly

Im having trouble with the forum loading very slowly for the last week or so, sometimes its even coming back with an error and asks to be reloaded,is anyone else having problems or is it just me ?

Yes very slooooooooooooooooooow been abroad for a month , I thought I had picked up a virus or something thanks for posting.

DONNIE

www.silver-n-things.co.uk

This is the first time I've been able to get into the forum for days. I just keep getting a "service unavailable" message.

I've had a lot of trouble as well - but it seems to have been OK again since this afternoon

Yup had trouble getting on, total nightmare been a while now few weeks or so
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED

I'm finding it very slow still
    Wendy

I'm finding it very slow still, & got an error message when I first tried to post this comment
    Wendy

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

I have been bouncing off 'internal server errors' for a few days. Today has been more successful and I have been able to post.

Couldn't even log in to post about issues until about 20 mins ago without losing sight of the page. Crimbo gremlins having a spot of mayhem and mischief. At least FB and the main cookies page has been relatively easy browsing and spending!

Message on the Facebook page:

"We've had some technical problems with the software that runs the forum, we're still working on the issues, and we're hoping for a solution tomorrow... sincere apologies for the downtime we know its frustrating".

Message on the Facebook page:

"We've had some technical problems with the software that runs the forum, we're still working on the issues, and we're hoping for a solution tomorrow... sincere apologies for the downtime we know its frustrating".