Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook

Default Facebook

Hi All,

I am trying to build my business page presence on Facebook, hoping that it may increase activity on my website (which is slowly growing), hoping it will lead to more sales and the potential of accessing more galleries/fairs (they seem increasingly to be asking for social media activity/sites)!!

I wondered if folk might have a look and "Like" my page (if you do, of course!), with the aim of increasing my audience (I'm hoping to get 100 'Likes'....or more ;D ).

Here is the link, the "Like" button at the top of the page rather than ones on a specific post.......very much appreciated.....https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoen...45745412164712.

Jill (aka Tabby) xx

I've liked your page Jill. I really do like it, specially those gorgeous stacker rings and that silver and gold horse.

Hi Jill,

Thanks for your message. Just thought I'd introduce myself - my name is Jenny and I look after the forum and the other Cooksongold social media channels.

I’m not sure if you are aware but we do run monthly themed design competitions on our Forum (http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4715), which you might be interested in entering? Also, over on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/cooksongold) we run weekly Design of the Week competitions. As you are trying to showcase your designs/Facebook page I think it would be really beneficial for you to get involved in these competitions and also other Facebook activity. Our Facebook community is 10,000+ strong. I’ve just liked your page from our Cooksongold Facebook page so it would be great to see you over on Facebook soon!

In the meantime please do let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Thanks,
    Jenny

All done, good luck xx

I've liked it Jill. I particularly like the designer boot :-)

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

both Sleeping Dragon and I have liked your page ages ago. I can unlike and re-like - 'cos you have fabulous sparklies

Liked it!!!

ALSO LIKED IT

DONNIE

www.silver-n-things.co.uk

Liked Love the horses!

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    I've liked it Jill. I particularly like the designer boot :-)
    Thanks Alan........stylish, don't you think!!