Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook

Many thanks Lorraine, Lucie, Donnie, Melanie and Carole,......and for your kind words, the horses are new, the stacker rings seem to be popular.....which is great, because I don't feel so guilty buying stones!!

And thank you Wallace/ Sleeping Dragon, I know you saw and liked some time ago

Jenny, I have occasionally looked at Cookies FB page, I shall pay it more attention and have a look at the competitions too.

Thank you All

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby66 View Post
    Many thanks Lorraine, Lucie, Donnie, Melanie and Carole,......and for your kind words, the horses are new, the stacker rings seem to be popular.....which is great, because I don't feel so guilty buying stones!!

And thank you Wallace/ Sleeping Dragon, I know you saw and liked some time ago

Jenny, I have occasionally looked at Cookies FB page, I shall pay it more attention and have a look at the competitions too.

Thank you All
    lol - love you work, it is great to see the amazing creations you make.

Hi Jill

You make some lovely rings so definitely a big fat 'like' from me!

Gem x

I've already liked your page and love your rings

Hi,
    I have brand new facebook page (old one was in czech for czech market, so I decided to make new one for international). I plan to enter some cooksons competition, but I would like to have some fans first (I don't want the page to look it's dead).
    I would be very very grateful if someone genuinly likes it. And I also would like to make some fb friends, so if you have a page with nice jewellery, I would like to like you back

www.facebook.com/AnnaReiJewellery

Found & liked x