Thread: The Guild of Jewellery Designers Exhibition November 2013

Default The Guild of Jewellery Designers Exhibition November 2013

Things are heating up now (despite the cold weather! :-) for the next Guild of Jewellery Designers Exhibition at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, Waterhall on 23rd November.
    Spaces are still available if you would like to apply and give it a try.

The event coincides with the popular German market, so we're expecting a much greater footfall this time. For details and to apply, please follow this link:

http://www.gojdexhibitions.co.uk

http://www.gojdexhibitions.co.uk/ind...lication-form2

You have to go just to check out the cake! :-)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

A unique opportunity to buy British handmade jewellery directly from fifty leading contemporary jewellery designers in the UK.

The Guild of Jewellery Designers will be holding this exhibition in the illustrious surroundings of the Waterhall in Birmingham's Museum and Art Galleries, on Saturday 23rd November 2013.

Located in the heart of the busy city centre of Birmingham, we've assembled the cream of jewellery talent in the Midlands to take part in this one day selling event at the end of November, with jewellers chosen for their innovation, creativity and workmanship.

There will be a stunning collection of contemporary jewellery to peruse, including cutting edge work from the talented students at the Birmingham Jewellery School, as well as latest collections from some of the leading artisan jewellers in the UK.

Visitors to the first guild exhibition held in March 2013 commented on the exciting array of jewellery on display and the advantage of being able to meet with the jewellery makers themselves, hearing about their inspirations and work firsthand and sometimes taking the opportunity to discuss bespoke commissions.

Tea, coffee and homemade cakes will also be available.

Event: Contemporary Jewellery Exhibition

Date: Saturday 23 November 2013

Time: 10am - 5pm

Location: The Waterhall, Birmingham Museum & Art Galleries, Chamberlain Square, Birmingham. B3 3DH

Good stuff. That's just for the one day?

I'd be tempted to come up and see that, but the ACJW Winter exhibition starts 21/11 so I'll be a bit bogged down.

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Good stuff. That's just for the one day?
    Yes, Peter, it's a one day event

Such a long way for me to come at my busiest time but I wish everyone lots of success.