Thread: Helpful Tool

Default Helpful Tool

Hi I am a product design student designing a product to aid jewellery making, I have a (very) short questionnaire that it would be great if you could fill out for me at:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7YYXB8N

Thanks so much to anyone who does this for me!

Hi Modeller,
    I'd be quite happy to fill this out, but most of your options are not aimed at metalsmiths so I'm struggling to place my ticks.

I'd love to help but the questions are all a bit too vague. Sorry.

Your survey seems to be broad and generic, rather than specific to designing a tool for jewellery making.

It might help you to achieve a successful outcome if you consider in a bit more detail what it is you are trying to determine and pilot your questionnaire with a few people so that you can refine it. That will help you to get relevant information and analyse your responses.

Good luck with your studies

Hiya. i'm afraid I agree with everyone else on this one. I looked at the survey & found myself asking "well, it completely depends on what i'm doing!".
    Maybe a good starting point would be to ask if people had a "tooling problem" they'd like to see a solution to?

You're right folks, but I fear that we are only a small part of this study and our input will not provide any meaningful answers.

No worries guys, it's true that jewellery making is only part of the study so if you could just fill it out as best you can that would be amazing.

A massive thanks to anyone has done so already.