Thread: 3d scanner/ printer

Default 3d scanner/ printer

Hi, Does anyone on here have a 3d scanner / printer, or could recommend someone who does?

The new printer at Exchange only has a 10cm x 10cm chamber - looking for something a bit bigger

Necropost answer. But I don't see necessity to start a new post. Cannot tell you anything about printer right now. Howewer I have people to ask (next week maybe), As for scanners. I've used Artec Spider (Not Space but original Spider, cannot find info about it anymore, but it seems Space version is just a advanced replacement) for years. Well. It's handheld so the size of your object cannot be too big (we're talking about jewelry right? ) But with small objects (smaller than 3 cm) scanning becomes really tricky. So now I'm looking for my demo of new Micro 3d scanner. They say it can scan 6*6*9cm It's smaller than you ask but it can solve my troubles with small things I do need to scan properly.

Hi, you could try the Photocentric 3D printer, it's available on the Cooksongold website. The build platform is 121mm x 68mm x 160mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Hi, you could try the Photocentric 3D printer, it's available on the Cooksongold website. The build platform is 121mm x 68mm x 160mm.
    Yeah, it's really good