Have you thought about doing some stone setting teaching Chris?

I recently had three days of one to one tuition with a lovely jeweller and stone setter and it was an absolutely game changer with how I now make stuff and set stones. I'm now confident setting simple stones, but anything more complicated than a tube set/rex/v-claw or the one where you set it into the metal that I've forgotten the name of I'd happily send out to be set. But knowing how to set properly (I just taught myself previously. Really badly) had made me think a lot more about the design of pieces.

Anyway, the reason I suggest it is that it took me forever to find someone that would teach me what I wanted to learn, rather than booking a stone setting course that was more prescribed. I found the ones offered tended to be either basic - making a rubover mount etc, or advanced - pave/channel setting, neither of which is what I was after. So, I ended up doing a three hour train journey and taking four days off work to get the tuition I was after. It was absolutely worth the time and money though, and he's booked up pretty solidly, so might be something to think about?