Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My very 1st finished circlet

Lovely Tasha, I like the design and finish, very nicely done!!

Thank you Tabby (Is that your name? it's lovely)
    There is bits i wish i could improve a lot but it's always the way when you make things, it's hard to be really satisfied but as a 1st attempt i guess it's ok.
    When i'm sewing i'm the same i could point out every tiny little stitch that went slightly wrong that others would never even notice, but i'm a lot more confident about my sewing skills having done it all my life and actually trained for many years in the field
    X
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED

Quote Originally Posted by Truffle & Podge View Post
    Thank you, i was really panicking to be honest as i just jumped straight in headfirst without any practicing on anything (had a few little goes at soldering scrap as i went along) it has got to have been at least 15 years since i did my option course at uni and that was very basic (we only made a single plain band ring) onwards and upwards now i hope!
    X
    haha! this is always my plan of action. If I'm using precious metals and it has to be right first time, I figure I'll be extra careful.

I have bought some copper stock however to practice piercing on

Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    haha! this is always my plan of action. If I'm using precious metals and it has to be right first time, I figure I'll be extra careful.

I have bought some copper stock however to practice piercing on
    I think that would have been a wise course of action for me, but then wise is not a word that could ever be used to describe me lol
    Being extra careful seems to translate into me shaking like a leaf and being dithery then chucking things at the wall or the O/H head
    X
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED