Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just wondering how everyone is

I love my bread machine too, never used the timer on it though. Its only me that eats it, hubby prefers shop bought, he said mine falls apart when he tries to eat sandwiches while driving, my reaction was you shouldnt eat them while driving. He is an artic driver and off work at the moment, trapped a nerve in his shoulder, very painful.

Quote Originally Posted by lorraineflee View Post
    I love my bread-making machine - I'm on my second pan, first one finally lost all of its non-stick! I make bread at least 2 or 3 times a week in it though. Current favourite is granary walnut bread! Pt everything in the machine before bed, on timer, and wake up to freshly baked bread next morning!

I've got a bread maker but I never use it because I couldn't resist fresh bread and it's not good for the waistline. Plus I love bread but it doesn't love me. The slightest bit and I'm blown up like a beach ball!

You made me crave for a bread now! I haven't eat is since January, just Ryvita crisp bread for me

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    I've got a bread maker but I never use it because I couldn't resist fresh bread and it's not good for the waistline. Plus I love bread but it doesn't love me. The slightest bit and I'm blown up like a beach ball!
    Same problem here Carole. Bread hated me, now I hate it! Lost 2 stones just avoiding this relationship we had Day without bread was a wasted day... kind of until now of course.

I have irritable bowel, so it doesnt really matter what I eat, it has the same effect, particularly fruit and veg which I love.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    You made me crave for a bread now! I haven't eat is since January, just Ryvita crisp bread for me

Same problem here Carole. Bread hated me, now I hate it! Lost 2 stones just avoiding this relationship we had Day without bread was a wasted day... kind of until now of course.

have you tried the gluten free kind? some peeps i know get on with it better also homemade bread can be a lot better for you as there's not all the additives and preservers excess salt and sugar which can cause probs X
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED