Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I hope you don't mind if I share...

Congratulations Wallace! It's a huge step you have taken and I promise you it will be all worth it! We are in very similar boat now, just I gave my other business to my husband to continue so can dedicate myself to jewellery. Love your pieces on Etsy, just followed you Hope you don't mind another stoker LOL
    Fingers crossed and all the best!

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    Congratulations Wallace! It's a huge step you have taken and I promise you it will be all worth it! We are in very similar boat now, just I gave my other business to my husband to continue so can dedicate myself to jewellery. Love your pieces on Etsy, just followed you Hope you don't mind another stoker LOL
    Fingers crossed and all the best!
    thank you for the great feedback about my creations. Continued good luck to you too, it is good to know yours has moved forward, but my, you have some lovely work! Follow is great, come one or come thousands (one day!) lol I don't mind at all. would follow myself, but would cost me a fortune! lol

I tried by accident to purchase one of my own items instead of clicking the publish button (green just needs clicking on sometimes, as is the case with the purchase button) and it told me I wasn't allowed to buy my own product! Good job too, would have cost me a fortune!

thank you all for the lovely comments about my work too. Just need to get on with some more designs. Commissions are coming in....... so things are going in the right direction!
    Last edited by Wallace; 18-05-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Congratulations Wallace - so excited for you!

So pleased for you Wallace. It is a big step but I'm sure you'll make a success of it. Always love your designs.

Sonia
    x

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

thank you Lauren, I think the hangover has kicked in! So many things to do!

Thank you too Sonia, huge step, but little feet mean I may be needing a ladder! lol Thank you for the lovely comments too .

Wallace x