Thread: Bail suggestion for 18mm Swarovski Butterfly pendant

Default Bail suggestion for 18mm Swarovski Butterfly pendant

Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest a bail for an 18mm Swarovski Butterfly Pendant? I'm making bridesmaids necklaces and the one I'm using seems too big and it's not allowing the pendant to lie flat. I don't mind if anyone come up with an alternative suggestion.

Thanks!

Kx

When all else fails a simple jump ring made from work hardened wire will do it. Dennis.

Normally I would do that but the shape of the pendant doesn't allow for one which would make the whole thing look presentable. I may change my mind depending on how desperate I get

You could solder the jump ring in such a way as to make it unseen from the front.

I have Googled Swarovsky hearts and have come up with lots of versions, so we're really in the dark here. If you could post a picture or a link it would be easier to come up with a suitable answer for you. Dennis.

Dennis,

I'm using a butterfly, not heart pendant. That may be why you're having difficulty The 22mm bail I'm currently using looks far too big for the pendant so I'm looking to see how small I can go.

Sorry I said heart when I meant butterfly, but there are quite a lot out there. Dennis.