Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: May Themed Competition 2013

Gorgeous, Wallace. I really love tubes set from both sides and pink sapphires are a favourite.
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Ahhh Wallace, they are gorgeous! Are they going up on Etsy?

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Thank you everyone.
    Hi Dennis, they are connected buy a loop that was threaded through the middle of the petals. They swing, when moved independently of the flower. I like moving parts (sure I have mentioned that loads before, lol). Each flower has 15 metal components including the ear wires I also made, 8 gemstones and one Swarovski crystal( colour is called Fuchsia!) Lol

Hi Elaine, they are fab colours, I have had them for a little while and as I don't enamel, they give the colour for the flower brilliantly.

Hi Liz, thanks again. I am not sure they will go on Etsy... I might have found a new home them already, and another version with different stones.

Oh, I meant to say lacking light, not rain in my post!
    Last edited by Wallace; 12-05-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Extra info

Lovely work as usual Wallace.

The Daisy Chain.

Making daisy chains with friends is a rite of passage, like your first day at school, or going on your first date. Here is my later version as a one inch brooch in gold and silver wire, made when I took up jewellery.

The little gold balls were tumbled in a plastic box with some shot and soap, inside a barrel, then contained in a jump ring, and fixed by re heating the solder at the centre of each flower.

This is a non-competitive entry, just to keep the ball rolling, as it is quite old. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daisy Chain Brooch.jpg  

Gorgeous Dennis, and brings back memories of sunny childhood days sitting on the grass at school and making daisy chains.
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Beautiful entries!!..........and we're still not half way through the month!!
    Stunning entries

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The Daisy Chain.

Making daisy chains with friends is a rite of passage, like your first day at school, or going on your first date. Here is my later version as a one inch brooch in gold and silver wire, made when I took up jewellery.

The little gold balls were tumbled in a plastic box with some shot and soap, inside a barrel, then contained in a jump ring, and fixed by re heating the solder at the centre of each flower.

This is a non-competitive entry, just to keep the ball rolling, as it is quite old. Dennis.
    that really is so beautiful Dennis. I am sure it is very treasured and allowed to bloom in the company of it's owner.

Hi guys.

Amazing entries, feel privileged to be part of the competition.
    Below are some flowers in the basket made in sterling silver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails basket.jpg   2basket.jpg