Thread: My blog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My blog

hi everyone,

I thought i'd put a link up to my blog to show you guys what sort of work im up to. I havent been blogging that long and ive been making jewellery for about 12 months.... When i can find the time! Its just a hobby for me at the moment but im constantly wanting to learn new things and techniques and have fallen in love with working in metal expecially silver. I would love to one day have a range of jewellery i could maybe sell on etsy or something. Anyways heres my blog http://jonlendrum.blogspot.co.uk/ any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Jon

Oh Jon, your bow ring is absolutely gorgeous!

(I also like the logo to your blog!)

Gem

Very cute ring!

I love the logo too

Very much enjoyed your blog Jon and browsing your collection. But most of all how your enthusiasm comes through. Dennis.

Thanks guys! I'd like to post more work on there but struggle to find time to get regular work done. I've just posted up a post with some stacking rings in it

The little spoon you had is a mustard spoon, I have one too, but mine is even smaller. Years ago they made mustard from dry powder and water made into a paste, and of course you had to have something to put it in so little pots with lids with a little hole cut out at the edge of the lid for the spoon, pot is about an inch high and either oval or round, about an inch across, with flowers or a pattern on to match the dinner plates. History lesson over !!!!!
    P.S Love the rings by the way.
    Last edited by Patstone; 28-05-2014 at 06:04 AM.