Thread: Win a GETi Titanium Ring! Or not! :-)

Default Win a GETi Titanium Ring! Or not! :-)

Competition Time! Simply 'Like' the Odissa Jewellery Marketplace facebook page and post a "Me! Me! Me!" comment in the Facebook thread to be in with a chance to win a gift certificate to the value of £150 towards a GETi Titanium ring.

Now I now a ring may not be very appealing to the majority of people on here :-), so in place of a ring I'll offer £150 worth of laser engraving to the lucky winner should that be of more interest.

Winner chosen at random from the list of new likes on 1st April 2015 - Good luck folks!

http://www.odissa.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/odissa.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    Winner chosen at random from the list of new likes on 1st April 2015 - Good luck folks!
    Only *new* likes?
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

1st April?Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by MeadMoon View Post
    Only *new* likes?
    No, I've changed it to all likes and the more you share it on your timeline, the more entries you get ! :-)

Woohoo! Thank you Alan!
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Been thinking about this......alot!

I think I've found a much better way to manage the entries for this competition so the format has changed slightly, details can be found here:

http://a.pgtb.me/3pdJFQ

Understandably, I know that many members of this forum wouldn't be interested in winning a GETi ring or even be interested in having some engraving done, however..............
    what I can also offer to members of the Cooksons forum, should one of you enter and win, is £150's worth of anything from or towards offerings from The Guild of Jewellery Designers supplier partners.
    For example tools, bullion, findings, gemstones etc. from Cooksons, jewellery courses from our own Carole Allen, Holts Academy etc. I could go on, there's quite a list! :-)

Obviously anybody who has liked and entered using the original facebook post will still be counted but you're welcome to enter again using this new method and we would really
    appreciate you sharing it as well to get the Odissa name around a bit :-)

done and done! incidentally - is there a minimum order for engraving, or a rough guide to charges? Would appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaNiz View Post
    done and done! incidentally - is there a minimum order for engraving, or a rough guide to charges? Would appreciate it!
    Thanks Lydia :-)

No, there's no minimum. It starts at £17.50 + VAT for text engraving which could be all around the inside or outside of a ring for example. Graphics are more expensive
    starting at £31 + VAT (e.g. scanning and lasering a fingerprint) but there are different factors to consider such as the size of the engraving and the depth.

Fantastic - thank you!