Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is gold "bubble" over?

So does that mean we should be buying up gold with our savings because they sure as hell aren't doing anything in the bank?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    So does that mean we should be buying up gold with our savings because they sure as hell aren't doing anything in the bank?
    I am buying physical silver and gold as I can afford it. If you live in the UK and want to buy gold as an investment then buy legal tender BULLION (Not proof or Numismatics) coins like the Britannia or sovereign. The reason being gains on legal tender coins are free from capital gains tax. The goldbugs have been saying for years that "NOW" is the time to buy gold, but from all of my reasearch on the subject, now really is the time. I think once the price breaks above US$1400/t.oz it will quickly ascend to over $US1600/t.oz.

MY opinion is that the next 10 years will be similair to the inflationary period of the 1970's when the price of gold rose 23 fold. Remember, this is only my opinion and you should do your own research, but I am buying gold and silver with both hands.

Regards

Gold closed @$US1315.5 yesterday which is above the very critical resistance level of US$1300. The next critical level is $US1400. If it closes above that before the end of September 2017, then it is clear sailing all the way up to $US1600 at least! Pay close attention to the next FOMC meeting in September. IMO: The outcome of that meeting will dictate how gold performs for the rest of 2017. I'm very bullish on gold and silver.

Post This is the year!

Quote Originally Posted by handmadeblanks View Post
    Gold closed @$US1315.5 yesterday which is above the very critical resistance level of US$1300. The next critical level is $US1400. If it closes above that before the end of September 2017, then it is clear sailing all the way up to $US1600 at least! Pay close attention to the next FOMC meeting in September. IMO: The outcome of that meeting will dictate how gold performs for the rest of 2017. I'm very bullish on gold and silver.
    It has been a long, slow grind upwards, but gold closed the year (2017) above US$1300. This current 'stealth' bull market in gold actually began around January 2016. It is currently trading above US$1355 and looking very strong. IMHO It won't be long before it breaks above US$1400.

Recent emails from BullionVault are suggesting that Pt should be the next big thing.