Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you store your metals?

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Goodness you lot are organised.
    Nope, I'm not tidy person at all. However, I noticed how easy it is to go in mess with jewelry making, and I do all the time. Plus, having just a regular table instead of jewelry workbench contributes in mess a lot. I also got one rule instantly as go: clean-clean-clean during the work, and it's hard to keep clean messy space.
    Lana.

I keep all my wires, sheet, tube etc in ziplock bags with large writing on them in a "very useful" box, that i've put dividers in - round wire, square wire, silver sheet etc. It makes it easy to find what i need.

The Weirdly Wonderful Isle and Royal Manor of Portland

I keep mine in little rig wallets that my husband uses for fishing (a bit like these ones) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BZS-10-poc...item51a9b71ebf

They are quite cheap and all the ziploc bags are attached together inside (I have found the more you pay the better the ziploc is though). I just write the guage on each bag and they are great for keeping all the little pieces separate too.

Here here, exactly what I do. Only I dont buy gold YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Goodness you lot are organised.

I just have a drawer for wire (in bags by size with big sharpie writing to identify) and a drawer for sheet and tube. And a very small drawer for gold.....