Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Just come to say hello to your friendly community. Being following the forum for some time and found lots of useful tips.
    I hope I can be useful as well to someone as the technique i use (filigree) is not much discussed or used by members of the forum. A few words about myself.
    I was introduced to jewelry making in the age of 15 and was very exited with it for 2 or 3 years till university enrollment on the different subject. Now 18 years later back to creativity world and really enjoy it. Got a shed with some basic gear for 3 month and try to regain the skills I used to have.
    Thank you every one for sharing the knowledge here.
    Dmitrii

Welcome to the forum, love to see some of your filigree work.

Hiya. I'd like to see your filigree work too. It's not something that's done a lot in this country, so we'd all be interested.

Hello Dmitrii

Welcome!

I adore filigree work but it is not something that I've really tried myself. It's so very intricate and beautiful though, do you have any pictures of your work?

Hi Dimitrii, Welcome to the forum.

Many people when they go to to Italy, where whole families are engaged in making it, bring back some filigree as a souvenir. Having been to a demonstration and then tried my hand at it, I know not to take the skill lightly.

I hope you will show us how. Regards, Dennis.

Thank you for your warm welcome. I do have some pictures and tried to upload it to my album but something is not right either with me or the website.

Welcome Dmitri......filigree work I love, but the thought of doing it and getting any solder within the vicinity fills me with horror!!

I think you need a minimum of 5 posts to be able to put photos up,......looking forwards to seeing your work....and enjoy re-honing your skills ;-)

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Hi Dmitrii welcome from me.. filigree scares me to pieces... would love to see some of your work too kindest regards, Wallace

Hi Dmitrii and welcome! I'd also love to see some of your filigree work, it's not something that you see that often.
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Hi Dimitrii

Welcome from me too. Can't wait to see some pics of your work - sounds very interesting

Sonia
    x