Hi,

I've been using the Imagepac stampmaker for a while in order to make hand and footprint stamps for silver clay and have never managed to get an opaque black negative despite following all the instructions and trying three different (increasingly expensive!) printers. I had been printing out two negatives and sticking them together but know that this is not ideal and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

I should also mention that until recently the prints were being taken in paint on paper but I've now moved to inkless wipes. The first ones I took with inkless wipes came out with very shallow prints on the stamp (even though I used two negatives stuck together). I was wondering if it's because the prints aren't as dramatically black and white as they were with the painted prints, but on the other hand I know that most people do use inkless wipes so it shouldn't really be a problem.

Have spoken to Imagepac quite a few times and followed their advice but it hasn't made a difference. Would be very grateful for any suggestions!

Many thanks