Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recommendation for an excellent professional stone setter

I should point out that I don't really have a 500ct black opal (except in my dreams) but it makes sense to me that job cost is the same regardless of stone value. So I suppose if its a cheap stone it makes sense to maybe learn to do it yourself but for an expensive stone running into 3 figures then £20 still seems reasonable to me unless you are putting a significant amout of work the setters way.

I offer a diamond setting service. You can contact me through my website. The link is cuttingedgejeweller.co.uk
    Cuttingedgejeweller.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by cuttingedgejeweller View Post
    I offer a diamond setting service. You can contact me through my website. The link is cuttingedgejeweller.co.uk
    I like your site & work
    That penknife job was interesting, i have a similar one here from my grandfather but it`s mother of pearl.

By the way, maybe you could try "linking" your links, makes it easier for lazy people to find you.

As a new poster, the site won't allow linking directly to prevent spammers doing it. Can't remember what the post count required is, around 5 IIRC.

Thanks Chris. I did try "linking the link" but as Peter says you need a minimum post count. Thank you for the kind comments too. I have just checked out your site and that is also looking great.
    Cuttingedgejeweller.co.uk