Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhhhhh

I can't wait for you to move into my new holiday home....
    (Ooops did I say that out loud???? )

Nic xx
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver

Quote Originally Posted by MuranoSilver View Post

Nic xx
    LMAO I knew there was a reason for her moving there - is there a list somewhere for us to book in our weeks?
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

We're off to Falmouth for a few days next Weds and can't wait either!

I have very fond memories of holidays as a child down in Cornwall. we used to stay in Wadebridge and cycle along the camel trail to Padstow (and to Bodmin in the other direction)

I love it down there. I want to move there when I retire, to paint the sea

we always went to st ives for our holidays as a kid or Tinmouth. Was meant to settle in Holsworthy when we got married , but it wasnt to be
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    I love the whole of the south west, I grew up there, and still go back to see family, strangely enough the north east has a similar feel. London has turned in to a bit of a sad place in my opinion (got family there too!).

So have you secured a place there or are you still looking?
    No nowhere secured as yet, we're still looking all the places we wanted have already gone sadly and the ones left are a bit... well... not to our liking but we'll find somewhere eventually!

I absolutel adore London itself, it's the majority of the people that ruin it in all honesty. I don't mean any offence by this whatsoever but as the immigrants (alot of them illegal) are flooding in, the English are moving out and it feels awfully threatening at times to be in places like Woolwich where at a mere whim there can be a full scale riot in the high street between Croations and the Nigerians gangs that have claimed the town for themselves! Our historic landmarks are going to be lost forever as they disappear into no-go areas very soon! So sad!

Quote Originally Posted by agent_44 View Post
    Somerset is a gorgeous place isn't it? Well maybe not all of it, but plenty of it! I can understand how you liked it so much.

I'm off to St Ives for a few days next week, can't wait!
    Yeah Somerset is beautiful and Devon but it's not quite Cornwall which is where my heart is. Ohhhh have fun, it's absolutely beautiful there... if you spot any houses to rent feel free to let me know

Quote Originally Posted by MuranoSilver View Post

Nic xx
    LOL I can see I'm going to get one or two visitors! You're all more than welcome when we get settled in

Quote Originally Posted by bustagasket View Post
    we always went to st ives for our holidays as a kid or Tinmouth. Was meant to settle in Holsworthy when we got married , but it wasnt to be
    Still time yet though... get your moving house face on

It all sounds so lovely. I would love a house by the sea, but my OH is a city boy through and through.

Yes have to say I would chose Cornwall over Somerset I shall keep my eyes peeled and if I see anything for rent I shall let you know!

Went to St Ives last week! I think it would be even more lovely out of season! We had 3 horrendous downpours when we were there but didn't get very wet. One of them was when we both went to the loo by the leisure centre before going tdown to the town. A coach load of German tourists had just disembarked and were waiting for a few that had gone into the loos and then the heavens opened. All the Germans piled into the nearest doorway and my husband says the gents was suddenly crammed full of people - mostly women lol!!! On the shuttle bus on the way back it was the New Zealanders coach load. It was soooooo funny listening to them talk about eating pasties and cream teas like it was foreign food - which I suppose it is for them...(and they are soooo LOUD!!!)