Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: March Themed Competition

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

oh, these are all so brilliant, good luck.... I feel like I still have such a long way to go and so much to learn and am in the best place to do so!
    Last edited by Wallace; 31-03-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Default More challenging than I thought....

...When I made the determined decision to produce something (anything!) for this month's competition I didn't expect the greatest challenge to be uploading the photo Perhaps I'm being thick but everything seems to grind to a halt when I try to click 'Add Files'. I hope the link below works, perhaps someone could let me know if it doesn't?

Anyway, one etched 'Planet' for your perusal. If it helps with the scale, that's 3mm rubber cord its threaded on.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...18952233_n.jpg

Nammie

Lovely etching Nammie - and don't worry, you're not being thick I think there's a problem with uploading photo's at the moment. Your link's worked fine by the way

Thank you Sarah! It was my first attempt at uploading a photo and I was a bit worried. Might have been better if I wasn't so much of a last minute merchant, never was particularly good with deadlines...

Nammie

Gorgeous entries as usual this month. Good luck everyone =)
    Sian Williamson

My fave was Saturn until I saw Nammie's planet, which reminds me of Jupiter, and now I'm torn...
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

I'm in love with Saturn
    Lana.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBouillon View Post
    I'm in love with Saturn
    .....me too!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by louisella76 View Post
    Hello

Here's my entry - hopefully the links will work as I'm having problems using the uploader on here.

It's a Saturn inspired pendant made from .7 silver sheet, 1mm wire and trace chain - the chain hangs from two pins soldered inside the pendant

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9453713...in/photostream
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9453713...n/photostream/

I must start off by saying what fantastic entries we have had to this month’s space themed competition, thank you very much to all who entered. This has possibly been one of the most difficult competitions to judge so far!

We have chosen Louisella76’s Saturn pendant as this month’s winner, we think the clean lines and perfect finish on this piece make it truly ‘out of this world’ (excuse the pun!).

Please email georgia.benham@cooksongold.com with your account details and I will arrange your prize.

Well done Louisella, I hope you enjoy your prize and that you will be showing us more of your work in future. Dennis.