Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: think pink

Default think pink

This is a prize made for a breast cancer awareness fundraiser raffle. I have to confess to finding it a lot harder to set the tiny (1.7mm) ruby than I do the larger stones I usually work with - a combination of fat fingers and failing eyesight I suspect. Hope I can do a bit better the next time! I think having the right size burrs might have helped as well - I didn't realise how few small ones I had, so there was a bit of improvisation involved!

think pink by mizgeorge, on Flickr

think pink by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Apologies for less than brilliant pictures - I'm experimenting with a new lighting setup and haven't got the settings quite right yet. I really wish I could see the imperfections the camera shows up before I take the pictures though!

That's lovely George and for a very good cause too

Looks good to me George.

Beautiful George - I raise money for breast cancer awareness too after it affecting family and friends.

imperfections? can't see any! xx

Someone will be thrilled to win that, George. It's beautiful and professionally made. Dennis

Do what I do George, I take a photo with my phone and you can enlarge bits to see what it is like and if it needs more work you can delete it, and try again later when its finished. That way you get a good close up which is much higher resolution than most people can see with the naked eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Someone will be thrilled to win that, George. It's beautiful and professionally made. Dennis

That's beautiful George, and they're sure to appreciate it. I can't see any imperfections either.
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Same thoughts from me. Very beautiful, professional and certainly a wonderful item to try and win. Xxx

That's absolutely beautiful George - I'd love to win that! And I think the photo's look really good - wish I could get mine anywhere near as good

Really lovely George! The winner will be thrilled with this!