Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wire wrapped pendant :)

Wink Wire wrapped pendant :)

Hi guys its so nice to be back!

I had a madness i my life and couldn't find the time to even have a sneak peek in here, which my family could feel painfully every time I was blaming them for that

Just wanted to show you one of my pendants, I am very pleased with it, I've started with another idea (on paper) and on the end of it I had my little Octopus

Made from :
    Aqua Terra Jasper Donut Pendant Focal Bead 40mm, 0.8mm Emerald beads ( her eyes), brown copper glass seeds beads, 1.mm silver plated wire and 0.3mm copper wire on a dark green ribbon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5810.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	4229 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5816.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	4230
    Last edited by Babette InProgress; 18-01-2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: forgot to upload photos :D
    Babette

That's very jolly Babette, even in the dark of night with snow outside the window. Good to have you back, Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's very jolly Babette, even in the dark of night with snow outside the window. Good to have you back, Dennis.
    Thank you Dennis its good to be back
    Babette

That's lovely! gorgeous colours and technique.

Very tidy and nice design Babette!!

Thank you both I am very sad to announce that the pendant was sold yesterday it was on mu shelve only for a few days and I was hoping that I might keep it for myself
    Babette

Well it was your baby after all. Next you'll be fussy about who is allowed to adopt them.

Well I am not surprised it sold so quickly it looked fantastic. The jasper bead had a stunning patterning to it and the contrast with the copper wiring looked great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well it was your baby after all. Next you'll be fussy about who is allowed to adopt them.
    I might have to look for "good homes only" and I will have to start giving people notes on: How to take care of your jewellery...
    Babette

Quote Originally Posted by JewelStreet View Post
    Well I am not surprised it sold so quickly it looked fantastic. The jasper bead had a stunning patterning to it and the contrast with the copper wiring looked great.
    Thank you !
    Babette