Thread: Bangle stretchers

Default Bangle stretchers

Festive greetings to you all!

Having made oodles of bangles on the run up to Christmas, I seemed to have spent a lot of time getting the sizes right and flattening them. So I've decided to splash out on a bangle stretcher. Before I do and because they range in price so wildly (they really aren't cheap!), I was wondering if anyone could recommend any.

I have been eyeing this one up:
    http://www.eurofindings.com/Product/...tching-Machine

Any guidance as always is very much appreciated.

Happy New Year!

I don't know about that particular one but I tried out something similar and it worked well. This is the one I use http://www.amazon.com/Bangle-Bracele.../dp/B000RAYCXO It's perfect for me because it makes the sides of the bangle straight enough for engraving.

Thanks for that Carole. It's good to know that it works. Even with the £162 postage charges it's cheaper than the Euromountings one!!

I've no idea about bangle stretchers but my experience of ring stretchers is that you get what you pay for, I also haven't compared eurofindings prices compared to others on either type of stretcher, but added to the quality of the product, AND their service is very good and local..............
    Last edited by Tabby66; 01-01-2013 at 08:41 PM.

I've just bought the same one as Carole's from Cousins (£230 + vat) - no instructions though!!

Carole - do you have a link you could direct me to for instructions, please? (I'm unsure about the numbers at the bottom and on the chrome part at the top!)

No instructions came with mine either. You just put the bangle on and turn the levers at the bottom to stretch it.

In that case I'm good to go - thank you!