Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: December Themed Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    Sorry I noticed an error - this piece is not fully folded its more bent in the middle - didnt want to mislead though I think you can see this in the photos ? (couldnt find the edit function for my posting)
    Sorry for the numerous posts I've made I just cant see how to edit the original post i made... anyway I thought I should mention that when I made my butterfly (which seems really simple compared to eveyones gorgeous entries) I had in mind my mum (being the bigger butterfly) and my daughter being the little butterfly. My mum does so much for me and my daughter it seemed appropriate and it was a special make.

As I've said the entries are amazing the detail in your pieces are gorgeous - I've got so much to learn its exciting!

(promise not to post again)
    Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirl View Post
    Ok so here's my entry. A double sided pendant with a 14mm citrine on the front and tourmaline on the back. Not sure if I'll stick with the double row of belcher (4) chain. I've just had my first batch of stuff back from LAO so have been finishing a few things off! I finally hope to start selling next year

Attachment 4165Attachment 4164

Currently still needing to work on the photography. I bought this recently: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Photography-...774907&sr=8-58 and the light is fantastic. Working with a soft box without a front (which is why the photos are angled as they are) but I think the one I have is too large (50cm x50cm x 50cm) to allow sufficiently diffused light from both sides. Not intending to use the umbrellas but may have a play with various umbrella/tracing paper, with/without softbox alternatives.
    Congratulations Indi, you have been chosen as December's competition winner!

We have chosen this as our winning design because of the technical difficulties of working on both sides but also the beautiful patterns and careful polishing that has been demonstrated in this piece.

Please email georgia.benham@cooksongold.com with your account details and I will arrange your prize.

Thank you very much to everyone who entered the competition, there have been some truly beautiful pieces. Our monthly competitions will be continuing into 2013 and will be starting back in February, the themes will be posted into the competitions thread in the next couple of days, so keep an eye out!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Indi, well done. Dennis.

Congrats Indi well deserved.

Carl

Congratulations Indi!!!

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Brilliant news, well done & well deserved Indi

Congratulations!

Congratulations Indi, lovely piece