Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: October Theme Competition

Thanks everyone. You'll no doubt think me a boring old f..t but I shall be opting for silver sheet, so that I can give the copper a rest. That said, what else can you colour up just by flaming it. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thanks everyone. You'll no doubt think me a boring old f..t but I shall be opting for silver sheet, so that I can give the copper a rest. That said, what else can you colour up just by flaming it. Dennis.
    Many congratulations Dennis! Enjoy your win, you deserve it =D May I be cheeky & ask if you're wanting to sell the master peice? If so, please pm me. I love love love it!!
    Sian Williamson

Thank you Keia, but I don't really sell anything, just pass it around my family. At the moment it is in a glass case for the autumn show of the college I attend, labelled NFS.

Actually it is not that difficult to make. There are plenty of leaves around at the moment for the pattern, which can be copied and reduced to size on a photocopier. All the other details are really self evident from my pictures. Regards, Dennis.

Thank you Keia, but I don't really sell anything, just pass it around my family. At the moment it is in a glass case for the autumn show of the college I attend, labelled NFS.

Actually it is not that difficult to make. There are plenty of leaves around at the moment for the pattern, which can be copied and reduced to size on a photocopier. All the other details are really self evident from my pictures. Regards, Dennis.
    Ooohh, but it's gorgeous! I've been making alot of oak leaf jewellery lately, I'll try this with an oak leaf but it will never be a Dennis original
    Sian Williamson

Congratulations Dennis, a beautiful piece, very much deserved!!

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

remind me to take a leaf out of your book - amazing Dennis, it is as if it had been plucked from my garden! (well, if I had that type of tree, but you know what I meant) Really well deserved. Hope you get enough silver to show us more things in the coming months.

kindest,

Wallace
    Last edited by Wallace; 18-11-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Well done dennis. A good win. Keep up the good work .

Kind regards.

Nathanael.

Congratulations Dennis, a deserving winner!

Thanks again. Dennis.