Hi all,

I just posted my very first tutorial on my blog – featuring a geometric silver charm project that’s suitable for people just starting to learn silversmithing techniques. Hopefully this is the right place for this thread (maybe a mod will let me know whether this should be in the ‘website/blog’ section)…

http://springjewellery.blogspot.co.u...ric-charm.html

I would really love some feedback in terms of whether the steps are clearly explained, whether there are any other handy tips or info I should also include, whether the amount / size of photos could be improved (more / less / showing specific steps I didn’t include).

I went for a simple project that wasn’t too challenging to start with, to test the waters, but want to work up to some tutorials on more advanced and difficult techniques / projects. Any ideas for tutorials would be very welcome! If you would like a step-by-step guide on any particular techniques, I can certainly attempt it – I’d also be interested in having any guest bloggers contribute to a tutorial / tips post too, just let me know 