My Avatar is my logo. I wanted a dragonfly shape and wanted a word that would make up the body so it couldn't have any tops or tails to the letters. Obviously the nicci on the end is me and the first bit is 'oh my' (omi) as my MIL used to say 'oh my!' a lot when I showed her my stuff. So it's pronounced 'Oh my Nicci' not 'Om in eechee' like most people think - even though that's how I say it as well because it sounds posh

I drew out the wings freehand and my Nephew who is a graphic designer, tidied it up so all the lines were the same width and made a load of computer files for it .gif .bmp. .jpg etc so I had different formats for different uses. I also have a green version and purple versions and reversed colour versions ( onrange dragonfly on white et as well as black and white versions.

I have sets of Moo mini cards with both logos and pictures of my jewellery on - that the good thing about them, that you can upload 100 photos for 100 cards. I use them as tags and you can put a matching tag on each piece of jewellery!! You can give them out as normal cards and if someone likes something particular they can have a card of that piece and give it to their other half to buy for them etc