Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Products in basket

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    Not when it comes to a little gesture of freepost for us 'foreigners" they don't :0)
    I am aware of this sore point, an the fact the completions exclude the eu. But reading between recent linnes, I think cookies marketing are trying to turn over a new leaf.

Well I hope so , so lets see what happens. Actions are all ways louder than words.

J

Really fed up today. I spent about an hour yesterday working out my order. I had to check a past basket for a code and then found that all my original items had disappeared and only the past basket remained. After a few choice words I then set about re-doing the order and when it arrived this morning I found that I had missed out 3 items which I urgently need. Now I'll have to re-order and pay for postage again.

Hi Carole,
    I will pass your concerns onto one of our customer service agents who will give you a call regarding the missing items from your order.
    Sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems with your online shopping baskets. I can advise that if you look at old baskets online, they are then 'saved' as your current basket. I understand this is inconvenient and we will be looking into this.
    Another way to get around looking at old baskets for products codes, is to look at your order history instead. You can find this in the 'Your Account' section and you will be able to view all previous orders and obtain product codes without affecting your current basket.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
    Ann Marie

Thank you Ann Marie.

Thanks to Cookies for sorting this problem out for me and for the very welcome bottle of wine. Hopefully your techie guys have fixed the problem with past baskets.

Well all I can say is that I dont care about previous baskets because you can empty it and start again, its nice to be able to keep stuff in the basket until you have a full load. As far as I am concerned I have used several companies, one of which I ordered a few things from the other day because I liked one of the chains and so far I have been waiting five days for it. They rang up yesterday to say the chain that I wanted was out of stock and they would send the rest and put the chain on back order, which is ok, but I was hoping to use it for a craft show coming up on Saturday. I have to take my dogs out in the morning, habit I suppose, but they get used to "going" at certain times and have to juggle the arrival of the postman, at least with Cookies you know that it will be there the next day, so no dog juggling. I have to say I have never had a problem with Cookies, if I had to find any fault, it would be with their website, when you are looking for wire, it would be nice for it to be in some sort of size order, so it starts with say 0.3mm and finishes at 6.0mm not all jumbled up as it is at present. As for the speedy delivery, keep up the good work Cookies.

Having thought this was fixed I had a classic experience yesterday. I went to order a basket I'd prepared on Friday and had not ordered then as one item was out of stock (well in stock, but not on the system yet) and found that the basket had disappeared and been replaced by one containing a couple of 18ct wedding rings. I called sales, and was told that these had been added by telephone that morning (not by me). How they ended up sitting in a basket with my account number is still a mystery.

I eventually managed to order the intended basket, well before the 3pm cutoff, paid for postage as freepost will inevitably mean Yodel, which I will not use, and then found out this morning that nothing went out yesterday as a printer broke down. So I'm still another day away from getting the wire that I should have had on Saturday.

Now, the nice girl who I spoke to this morning has offered to refund the postage, but the amount of time wasted dealing with this, and the fact that I can't finish orders remains very frustrating.

Oh dear, the techies still haven't got it sorted then. Never mind George, enjoy the wine!

Interesting. A basket I started last week (while logged in) disappeared for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    Oh dear, the techies still haven't got it sorted then. Never mind George, enjoy the wine!
    I wish!!

Do you now, in almost ten years of order errors, postage failures and lost items, and despite recommending them all over the world, I've never, ever had anything from them. Not even the beach ball that most of the rest of the forum got a few years ago.....