Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver clay - help needed

Babette - just a little thing - but it's pretty pointless putting a link in your signature to a page that cannot be seen unless you're a facebook member. I know I am not alone in choosing not to use FB, so you either need to alter your privacy settings, or use another platform.

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Babette - just a little thing - but it's pretty pointless putting a link in your signature to a page that cannot be seen unless you're a facebook member. I know I am not alone in choosing not to use FB, so you either need to alter your privacy settings, or use another platform.

Is it against rules of that forum? Have to say didn't get the chance to read them all, so don't really know. Unfortunately I do not have any other pages with photos of my jewellery, but if it is against rules I will take it off.
    Babette

Course it's not against the rules - it's more about giving you the opportunity to show off to a bigger audience. At the moment your page (unlike most business pages) cannot be seen without logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    At the moment your page (unlike most business pages) cannot be seen without logging in.
    oh I was scared for a sec that I've broke some rules Well I am not confident enough to call my hobby a businnes yet... Because I've started just last december and I think I have a long way before I will start creating some great stuff ( like you for example ) I am selling some of my jewellery but it is from time to time. That's why I don't have a proper web and I am only on fb
    Babette

Quote Originally Posted by Babette InProgress View Post
    Thank you for the link I saw there two different courses one for fingerprints and another for converting children's drawing ( also hands and feet's print including) obviously I can't afford to book both of them and I was wondering if it's the same technique to converting prints of the hands and fingerprints?
    I don't do finger print or doodle imprint jewellery but I'm pretty sure there are 2 very different methods for transferring prints and doodles. Finger prints are usually done via moulding compound and doodles etc via photo polymer plates, as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDaisy View Post
    I don't do finger print or doodle imprint jewellery but I'm pretty sure there are 2 very different methods for transferring prints and doodles. Finger prints are usually done via moulding compound and doodles etc via photo polymer plates, as far as I'm aware.
    Thank you so much for your help
    Babette