Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver clay - help needed

Default Silver clay - help needed

Hello everyone

I am hoping you can help me, I am looking for some DVDs, book's or any tutorials about how to do imprints in silver clay.
    Unfortunately I am living in a little village and I can't attend on any jewellery trainings as they are based in big towns. I am desperate to learn how to do it, as I wanted to make a lovely present for my mother in law.

If any of you could help I would be rally grateful !

Thank you!

Hi

Sorry can't help with the silver clay, but I'm sure someone will be along soon..........

Sonia

Hi Babette, while you are waiting for a reply, I would suggest you put Fingerprint into the search box on the top right of this page to see lots of discussions by our members on this subject.

There are also threads to be found under Silverclay and PMC. Dennis.

Hello Babette, you can also search youtube with a phrase like "finger prints in metal clay" I just did and there were quite a few "how tos" too many to list, vary the search term to get more results.

Hi and thank you all for answering my question. I've tried google it and youtube it, unfortunately the only video was : pressing a finger into a clay. That's why I was hoping that somebody would know any book or dvd I could buy
    Babette

I have seen a course online which offers a DVD or online learning. I will have a look and post the link for you

Quote Originally Posted by wifey1612 View Post
    I have seen a course online which offers a DVD or online learning. I will have a look and post the link for you
    Thank you!
    Babette

The Craft Ecademy do online courses. http://www.thecraftecademy.co.uk/ecourses/

Cooksons do quite a good starter kit for making fingerprint charms.

Ah yes I think that's the one I saw.. Sorry I didn't get round to posting a reply earlier. The heating broke down today so needless to say I'm staying elsewhere until the sun comes out tomorrow

Thank you for the link I saw there two different courses one for fingerprints and another for converting children's drawing ( also hands and feet's print including) obviously I can't afford to book both of them and I was wondering if it's the same technique to converting prints of the hands and fingerprints?
    Babette