Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October Theme Competition

Default October Theme Competition

This Month's Theme......

Leaves

Hello everyone!

October is here and we would LOVE to see all your organic inspired designs!

So post your design incorporating the 'Leaves' theme within this thread with a little bit about the piece and the winner will be revealed at the end of the month!

The Winner will WIN their order £100 inc. VAT!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S INSPIRED YOU THIS MONTH!!

A few legalities...

Terms & conditions

No purchase necessary. The closing date for the competition will be 31.10.2012. The winner will win a shopping spree worth £100 inc VAT. The judging process will take place on 02.11.2012. Our Silversmith Judging Panel will make the final decision.

The Competition is open to all Cookson Precious Metals customers aged 18 years and over.

Only one entry per person.

There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

The winner will be notified on the forum within this thread by 07.11.2012. The winner's name and county will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Marketing Department Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.

Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.

Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the competition.

To enter the competition, simply publish your design/comment within this thread.

No correspondence will be entered into. The judging panel's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	necklace.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	3925

Ok, please be gentle with me - this is the first tme I have ever really shared anything I have made but I thought it suited the theme! Sorry for the quality of the pics - taken from my phone!

I made this necklace for my sister's wedding. The clasp is designed to be central, leaving the flower offset to the left. Hopefully, the pierced leaves can be seen as they are the main reason for entry.
    Last edited by teatowell; 13-10-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: more info

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	necklace 1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	3926

Close up picture - couldn't get it on the first post!

That's lovely

Very pretty. Bet she was pleased with that.

Sonia
    x

~Gorgeous!
    Sian Williamson

Thank you all for your kind comments. Luckily my sister loved it!

Very attractive piece, Tanya.

Here is my Autumn Leaf Brooch, pierced from.7mm copper sheet, textured with nylon fabric. The pattern was taken from a fallen leaf and the image reduced to size on a photocopier. The veins were added by lightly rolling with binding wire in a paper wrapper and the colours added by flaming with a mini torch.

Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cl Wires Rolled With Paper Wrapper.jpg   cl Copper Leaf Brooch.jpg   cl Coppr Leaf Reverse.jpg