Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: September Theme Competition

Oh that little mouse is adorable! I love field mice

Wow, that wee mouse is amazing. A great idea, and so well done! Love it.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLauren View Post
    Oh that little mouse is adorable! I love field mice
    thanks Lauren. It was fun crafting out the mouse before doing a Delft cast.

Quote Originally Posted by fay144 View Post
    Wow, that wee mouse is amazing. A great idea, and so well done! Love it.
    Thanks Fay. It might be a little bit like marmite... lol... some people run at the sight of a spider... others run at mice....I am with the latter.

I was hoping to come and belatedly contratulate the winner, seems Cookies are a little behind with things at the moment. It has been a tad busy at the office... one more week and I can get back to having some more time for making goodies.

Ooops, I meant with the former.... Such an aversion to those eight legged beasties, was avoiding the thought! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Attachment 3880

here is a little harvest mouse, nosing just outside his little round house! The bail is formed at the ears of corn. The stones are sapphires and a little melee diamond just for a bit of colour play. I am working on a gold mouse, but still need a little more scraps.

What great entries this month, love them all.

We would firstly like to say that all the entries we had were of a high standard and it took some time to choose a winner. We loved the delicacy and simplicity of some deigns and the intricate nature of others.
    We have chosen the harvest mouse design to win the competition because of the attention to detail and the beautiful execution of the design. We would also say that the careful attention to the fitting was a real winner as it was integral to the design. Of course also the whole piece just sang of Harvest so overall an excellent piece.

So if you would like to email georgia.benham@cooksongold.com we will arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.

Congratulations Wallace!

Huge congratulations Wallace! =D Brilliant!
    Sian Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    We would firstly like to say that all the entries we had were of a high standard and it took some time to choose a winner. We loved the delicacy and simplicity of some deigns and the intricate nature of others.
    We have chosen the harvest mouse design to win the competition because of the attention to detail and the beautiful execution of the design. We would also say that the careful attention to the fitting was a real winner as it was integral to the design. Of course also the whole piece just sang of Harvest so overall an excellent piece.

So if you would like to email georgia.benham@cooksongold.com we will arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.

Congratulations Wallace!
    Goodness, gosh and double gosh... thank you so much. I really enjoyed making the swaying in the corn harvest mouse. I love these comps and can't thank you enough for selecting my wee entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Keia View Post
    Huge congratulations Wallace! =D Brilliant!
    Thank you Sian x

Congratulations Wallace, I loved your harvest mouse!
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Quote Originally Posted by MeadMoon View Post
    Congratulations Wallace, I loved your harvest mouse!
    sweet! thank you Elaine xx Now all I have to do is get it hallmarked and sell it! lol xx thanks again

Beautiful piece of work, thoughtful, on theme, well made and an all round winner of merit. Congratulations Wallace :0)