Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: September Theme Competition

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Oh that little mouse is adorable! I love field mice

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Wow, that wee mouse is amazing. A great idea, and so well done! Love it.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLauren View Post
    Oh that little mouse is adorable! I love field mice
    thanks Lauren. It was fun crafting out the mouse before doing a Delft cast.

    Quote Originally Posted by fay144 View Post
    Wow, that wee mouse is amazing. A great idea, and so well done! Love it.
    Thanks Fay. It might be a little bit like marmite... lol... some people run at the sight of a spider... others run at mice....I am with the latter.

    I was hoping to come and belatedly contratulate the winner, seems Cookies are a little behind with things at the moment. It has been a tad busy at the office... one more week and I can get back to having some more time for making goodies.
    My Facebook page.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Ooops, I meant with the former.... Such an aversion to those eight legged beasties, was avoiding the thought! Lol
    My Facebook page.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Attachment 3880

    here is a little harvest mouse, nosing just outside his little round house! The bail is formed at the ears of corn. The stones are sapphires and a little melee diamond just for a bit of colour play. I am working on a gold mouse, but still need a little more scraps.

    What great entries this month, love them all.

    We would firstly like to say that all the entries we had were of a high standard and it took some time to choose a winner. We loved the delicacy and simplicity of some deigns and the intricate nature of others.
    We have chosen the harvest mouse design to win the competition because of the attention to detail and the beautiful execution of the design. We would also say that the careful attention to the fitting was a real winner as it was integral to the design. Of course also the whole piece just sang of Harvest so overall an excellent piece.

    So if you would like to email georgia.benham@cooksongold.com we will arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.

    Congratulations Wallace!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Huge congratulations Wallace! =D Brilliant!
    Sian Williamson

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    We would firstly like to say that all the entries we had were of a high standard and it took some time to choose a winner. We loved the delicacy and simplicity of some deigns and the intricate nature of others.
    We have chosen the harvest mouse design to win the competition because of the attention to detail and the beautiful execution of the design. We would also say that the careful attention to the fitting was a real winner as it was integral to the design. Of course also the whole piece just sang of Harvest so overall an excellent piece.

    So if you would like to email georgia.benham@cooksongold.com we will arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.

    Congratulations Wallace!
    Goodness, gosh and double gosh... thank you so much. I really enjoyed making the swaying in the corn harvest mouse. I love these comps and can't thank you enough for selecting my wee entry.


    Quote Originally Posted by Keia View Post
    Huge congratulations Wallace! =D Brilliant!
    Thank you Sian x
    My Facebook page.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Earley, Berkshire
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Congratulations Wallace, I loved your harvest mouse!
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadMoon View Post
    Congratulations Wallace, I loved your harvest mouse!
    sweet! thank you Elaine xx Now all I have to do is get it hallmarked and sell it! lol xx thanks again
    My Facebook page.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brittany
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Beautiful piece of work, thoughtful, on theme, well made and an all round winner of merit. Congratulations Wallace :0)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •