Thread: Jewellery Courses in Northumberland

Default Jewellery Courses in Northumberland

Hi, does anyone know of any jewellery/silversmithing courses in the Northumberland? I've found plenty all over the rest of the UK, but not here

Hi Maureen

Welcome to the forum.

John, from Teesside Silversmith runs a course in Sunderland.

http://www.teessidesilversmith.com/about/workshops.php
    Pauline x

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post

John, from Teesside Silversmith runs a course in Sunderland.
    Thanks for the reference, Pauline! Also, welcome to the forum to you, Maureen!

I do indeed run courses in Sunderland - we're currently enrolling for September at the Gilley Law Community Centre and we have Monday and Tuesday classes available, running from 6.30pm to 9.00pm.

If you'd like any more information, don't hesitate to contact me or check out my website (just search for Teesside Silversmith - I haven't posted enough on here to post URLs yet, sorry! Also on which note, it's now been completely overhauled, so I've put in a redirect for the link Pauline posted) - my email address is jon at teessidesilversmith dot com, or you're also welcome to telephone me on 07793 739615.

[QUOTE=Teesside Silversmith;49778]Thanks for the reference, Pauline! Also, welcome to the forum to you, Maureen!

You're welcome
    Pauline x

Hi Pauline and John and thank you for the lovely welcome! I'm so sorry not to have replied sooner - where has the time gone??? As I live in Warkworth I was hoping for a course a bit closer, I think Sunderland is just a little bit far for me