Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July Theme Competition

Default July Theme Competition

This Month's Theme......

English Weather

Hello everyone!

Who hasn't had rain this month?!

I thought this would be a very fitting theme for this month which you could have fun with!

So post your design incorporating this theme within this thread with a little bit about the piece and the winner will be revealed at the end of the month!

The Winner will "WIN THEIR ORDER" !!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR CREATIVITY!

A few legalities...

Terms & conditions

No purchase necessary. The closing date for the competition will be 31.07.2012. The winner will win their order- £100 inc VAT. The judging process will take place on 03.08.2012. Our Silversmith Judging Panel will make the final decision.

The Competition is open to all Cookson Precious Metals customers who are UK residents and aged 18 years and over.

Only one entry per person.

There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

The winner will be notified on the forum within this thread by 07.08.2012. The winner's name and county will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Marketing Department Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.

Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.

Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the competition.

To enter the competition, simply publish your design/comment within this thread.

No correspondence will be entered into. The judging panel's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals

Well here is my entry on this theme, a double sided pendant in fine silver, sterling, vitreous enamel and a glass cabochon it is called "Changeable"

English weather by kwant, on Flickr

That's great Cornelius, it almost persuades me to go in for enamel, especially after all this talk. Dennis.

Oh, wow I love it. I really must look into enameling.

That's great Kwant, love the idea and the name which is sadly so apt for this years summer!! A lovely piece.

Looks like you're getting on well with your new kiln and enamels ;D

Great idea. I love that you can change it according to the weather. It's a bit like those clocks you used to get.

Cornelius, that is brilliant! You clever stick, you. Don't think I'll show my enamel pics on the other thread now!
    Di x

Oh go on Di. I wish I had some pictures of my early stuff, it was total crap! Yours can't possibly be that bad.

Course I will, Carole! I promise
    Di x

Well, now the sun has come out, some inspiration :-)