Quote Originally Posted by Melanie De Castro Pugh View Post
I have had monstrous problems just getting a little bit of silver, some chain and three pairs of Shamballa earrings. Ordered them Sunday 24th June, had a phone call on the Tuesday to ask if I'd got them, it turned out they'd sent it to another customer. Wanted me to pay again if I wanted it sent straight away and apply for a refund when the original parcel had been returned. I explained I didn't have the money to do that, as I'm just staring up my business, and was promised it would go out by Special Delivery. Next day, nothing. Or the day after. I rang on Monday, and was promised the same thing. And the next day. And the next. It finally arrived on Friday morning, just standard first class.

While I'm not exactly a high rolling customer and obviously not important enough, I rely on the next day promise of delivery as I can't afford to keep much in stock, so I order silver as I need it. The lady on the end of the phone was lovely, but made promises the dispatch people couldn't keep. I'd ordered my stuff a week before I needed it at a show I was doing, and it arrived a week late.

Really, really disappointed with Cookson just now :-(

Melanie

http://www.spinysharklythings.com
That is horrible and so disrespectful. I remember once they actually lied to me, saying that they checked the system and the parcel was out for delivery, but in fact they hadn't actually sent it - that was the busiest time for me, around Christmas and I was relying on that order as it had bits for a very expensive (for me) and urgent order.