Thread: Jewellery Summer Courses In London.

Default Jewellery Summer Courses In London.

Should you be within reach of London this summer, check out the short jewellery courses below, for instance An Introduction to Stone setting by Anastasia Young, at Morley College, just south of Westminster bridge. The courses are for beginners and intermediate students and are reasonably priced, especially if you are entitled to concessions. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer School 2012 page 1.jpg   Summer School 2012  page 2.jpg  

I'd love to do the Anastasia Young one - I have her stonesetting book! Sadly it's during the day and I can't take the time off work

Sadly where i live in France there are only courses on how to paint in watercolour quite terrible representations of the local beaches and lighthouses. I have an idea I should offer residential weekends of good food , booze and fun with a bit of metalwork thrown in for those who are not too hungover.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    I have an idea I should offer residential weekends of good food , booze and fun with a bit of metalwork thrown in for those who are not too hungover.
    Go on then!!!!..........yes please ;-D

Oooooh.......only a weekend :-(

Lol Tabby, I could of course offer the Dignitas week (kind of short) or the Fritzl package (very long).

Sadly where i live in France there are only courses on how to paint in watercolour quite terrible representations of the local beaches and lighthouses. I have an idea I should offer residential weekends of good food , booze and fun with a bit of metalwork thrown in for those who are not too hungover.
    Dates ? I am up for it

The stonesetting course is evenings from 6pm until 9pm, ok if you live in London, not much good if you live in Devon though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLauren View Post
    I'd love to do the Anastasia Young one - I have her stonesetting book! Sadly it's during the day and I can't take the time off work

Sounds a brilliant idea, probably make more money at it too. Can you do a follow-on week as a weight watchers course please, I have seen pictures of some of your foodie creations.

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    The stonesetting course is evenings from 6pm until 9pm, ok if you live in London, not much good if you live in Devon though.
    I am a spanner! I read it as being during the day for some reason! Can't do those dates anyway though - hope she does another one sometime.