Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I was passing by and thought I'd drop in to say hello; of course, it's been so long that many of you won't know me and I'll reintroduce myself over the next couple of days. Unfortunately, I've been seriously ill and, therefore, out of action for a while now and I'm just relaunching myself. I mean really relaunching myself with a new website and everyfink! The signature will need updating so please don't follow any links - I can't remember for the life of me what it says.

Looking forward to joining in again.

Love
    Di
    Di x

Hello again Di, it's good to see you back on the forum and hopefully feeling better.

Cheers
    James

I certainly remember your cheery face, glad to see you back :0)

Hello Di, I remember you, hope you are recovered now and feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    I was passing by and thought I'd drop in to say hello; of course, it's been so long that many of you won't know me and I'll reintroduce myself over the next couple of days. Unfortunately, I've been seriously ill and, therefore, out of action for a while now and I'm just relaunching myself. I mean really relaunching myself with a new website and everyfink! The signature will need updating so please don't follow any links - I can't remember for the life of me what it says.

Looking forward to joining in again.

Love
    Di

Ah, all the regular suspects... how lovely! Things have changed big time in my work and style. Will update you all tomorrow. It's been a very busy day for me and there's a couch-potato evening on the horizon ;-)
    Di x

Hi Di, nice to see you here again!

Lorraine XX

Yes go for it girl, couch potato for me too, hubby has gone to bed now, getting up for work at 2.30am, stupid time to get up, the bonus is I can watch the Jubilee concert, although quietly !!!!! Just noticed you are in Barnstaple, not far from me, I used to go to Westward Ho every weekend when I lived in Morchard Bishop for swimming in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    Ah, all the regular suspects... how lovely! Things have changed big time in my work and style. Will update you all tomorrow. It's been a very busy day for me and there's a couch-potato evening on the horizon ;-)

Hello Di, glad to see you back, and hope you're not just passing by. Dennis.

Hi Di,
    I'm really glad your health is improving and that you're back making AND on the forum, you have been very encouraging and helpful to me in the past, I can't wait to see your new direction!!

Enjoy being a potatoe on your couch tonight

xx

Hi Di, I can't tell you how much I've missed you. I'm so glad you're back. Hope you're feeling much much better now. xx