Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hiya Di - really pleased to see you back here. You've been missed.

Glad you are feeling better :-)
    Pauline x

Di,

We have not met, but glad th hear you are doing better and back

Julian

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Hello Di,

we have not met either. But I have read your posts over the years. Glad to hear you are sharing some good news too.

On the subject of friends not seen, whatever happened to MuranoSilver Nic?

Hello lovely xxx Glad to see you here again
    (you might have guessed I'm away at the moment, but I'll give you a call when I get back)

Hello Di, nice to see you again.
    Anne

Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
    Blog: http://www.whiteoakjewellery.blogspot.com/

Ooh, I feel all warm and snuggly inside now :-) I've been hibernating for far too long but it seems normality has returned (depending on your definition of normality I suppose!). I'll post some pics over the next couple of days of what I've been up to - I think you might be a bit surprised (or maybe not). The word stuff never left me and I'm now quite confident with my etching, so much so that I've undertaken quite a few commissions now for heavy sterling cuffs etched on both sides; customer's choice of words inside and their choice of design on the outside. Most of my work is to commission now, even toggle clasps in silver and copper.

I have the Etsy shop, although it's more or less empty of any meaningful stuff at the moment, with just the old strung stuff just place-holding. After my illness there were half-a-dozen commissions waiting for me, which I've now finished so it's time to make some stock for Etsy and for my new website, which hasn't been published yet cos there's nowt to put in it :-(

My latest foray is into enamelling - in fact, writing this is one of those 'putting off the inevitable' tasks. I'm sat in my office-as-was (I had to give up the freelance writing), which is now a studio, surrounded by shelves filled with enamels and the associated bits and pieces. Kiln sat next to me ready and waiting (still - it's been doing that for coming on four years I think!), but I still can't make myself put my nose down and get to grips with it all :-( Cowardy custard, that's what I am!

Anyway - I think I iz back and I'm very pleased to be so.

I need to change my signature too - Moon Cottage is pushing up the daisies!!
    Di x

I remember, hi!

Gald you're well and good to see you back. Always enjoyed reading your posts, so looking forward to seeing the new direction.