Thread: A Work In Progress

Smile A Work In Progress

My site, A Gem Of A Blog, is a WIP in many ways. Why do I say that? Well, three reasons! First, the logo/banner needs improving, to make it look more professional. Second, I'm in the process of setting it up so that I can sell my makes through it. Third, I think all web sites should always be WIPs! That third one might raise an eyebrow or two but it's true. If a web site ever stops being a WIP, it will quickly become stale and uninteresting - downright unattractive, in fact, to regular visitors. If you own a web site, please don't let it become static! Revamp it at intervals, and tweak the fine detail even more often. Only one thing should be avoided, if possible: changing it the way supermarkets revamp their stores - so that you can never find things!

I really like your hanging baskets and yes, once I have an idea I have to make it come what may. One of my old teachers used to say 'when you look at someone's work, you are looking at their soul'. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I really like your hanging baskets and yes, once I have an idea I have to make it come what may. One of my old teachers used to say 'when you look at someone's work, you are looking at their soul'. Dennis.
    Thanks Dennis I suspect your teacher is right - though quite what "hanging baskets" are saying about my soul, I'm not sure I did want to be a landscape gardener at one time

Quote Originally Posted by Gemineer View Post
    Thanks Dennis what "hanging baskets" are saying about my soul, I'm not sure
    I'm aFreud I'm not sure either