Thread: silver price

Default silver price

it's going doooooooooown!

here's hoping it continues!

This news may stop me (may) from chopping up the family silver :0)

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    This news may stop me (may) from chopping up the family silver :0)
    one pickle fork is enough!

heh, I have a silver bangle I bought about 2 years ago on ebay which I keep thinking I'm going to scrap but it is handmade and despite being unwearable due to it's size and weight (plus kinda ugly) I am having a hard time destroying it.

what is annoying is when I had some dosh I invested in a couple of meters of silver wire. wish I had waited now!

Yes and you know what Wallace the words of Dennis could not have been more true, guess what i found in the "foreign" section of the supermarket yesterday? Yes Haywards pickled onions, and wahhhhh no pickle fork to get them out of the jar, had to use my grubby fingers.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwant View Post
    Yes and you know what Wallace the words of Dennis could not have been more true, guess what i found in the "foreign" section of the supermarket yesterday? Yes Haywards pickled onions, and wahhhhh no pickle fork to get them out of the jar, had to use my grubby fingers.
    typical - bet they were not grubby for long! And, as you as so good with recyling, you could use the vinegar on some fried chips (my grandad used to do that on his - they tasted disgusting, but I reckon it improved the taste of my gran's cooking)

Do you think silver will continue to go down?

so is 6 weeks a trend? I recall when it dropped to under £600/kg at the end of last year I giddiely (says it's not a word but what do they know!) bought a load of wire to see me through. Now it's well under £500/kg and has pretty much remained so. I'm very tempted to get some more wire with the profits from my next commission.

hey friends,
    silver rates were down before 2 to 3 years. but now its going rise in market.
    I love silver jewellery but now its difficult to afford.

If you ask me silver is underrated. Well it's fine for us to get the materials cheaper but I think that's not good for the market. I have a friend - he is a goldsmith with a petite studio. Since 3 (!) years he keeps all his scrap silver because he bets on escalating silver prices. But I like to buy cheaper!