Thread: That’s Got Shot Of That.

Default That’s Got Shot Of That.

Here is the last stone which has been taunting me from my pending box since IJL Earls Court in September. Another of those items you couldn’t buy by card, but had to leave the venue to find a cash machine. However carved onyx druzies are difficult to source, so I had to play along.

This one was earmarked for a ring, finished this week, so that’s got shot of that then. Dennis

That's just beautiful Dennis, and a gorgeous curve on the bezel. I love the shot as a prop too!

Stunning! Gorgeous texture on the bezel. I second the shot idea too!

Default That's a fine mess I've gotten myself into.

I have just looked at my settings and it seemed rather selfish that I was using up so many megabytes with stored images, so I deleted them all.
    Guess what? Now none of my past posts have images; wasn't that clever?

Anyhow, that is the reason I have replaced the attachment below for my post of this morning. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Onyx Druzy Ring.jpg  

Oh no Dennis! I hope you'll be able to replace some of them at least - I love seeing your pieces and would miss them very much.

Well, there's no fool like an old fool George, but although my past posts on the forum don't have pictures now, they are still stored on my computer and I shall gradually build up this year's album. Dennis.

This is a beautiful ring. I love the texturing and the curve on the bezel following the gemstone. Very interesting gemstone as well

The ring is lovely, but the deletion of pics on your posts wasnt very clever. I copied all the writing about what burrs you use for what, but didnt get around to copying the pics, thought I would do that when I had time, so after a few hours I got on my computer again to copy the pics so that I had the reference and you had deleted them all. Not clever!!!!!! Mel said she had copies of them, I only need the pictures as I have all the pages of writing. please someone, help. Pat

Posts repeated with pix today, just for you, Patstone. You will find the missing images at the very end of each thread. Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 19-02-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Thank you very much, I am sorry to cause you so much bother. I copied the writing at about 4am on my little laptop computer upstairs beside my bed, and thought I would be able to expand the images a bit better on my big laptop downstairs, so would wait until I got out of bed, by the time I had fed and taken dogs out, you had deleted them all. Bad timing on my part, and negligence not seeing the post the first time around. Sorry once again, regards, Pat