Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooksons delivery service

Default Cooksons delivery service

I'm not a happy bunny. I left a sign by my front door today to ask for deliveries around the back. When I came in from my workshop for lunch, the delivery driver took me at my word and left nearly £1000 worth of silver on my back step. No signature was taken. In view of the fact that I've recently had someone walk into my house and steal stuff, I don't think that's good enough. They're usually really good and I've never had this problem before.

Hi there,

Sincerest apologies to hear this has happened, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Our contact centre manager will be calling you as we speak.

Regards

Jess

Thanks Jess, I'm not blaming you, but thought you should know.

Yes definitely, did Rob manage to get hold of you?

Hi Carol,

I know how you feel. I had so many problems with Cookies' delivery over the years, both delivery company's fault and the cookies' fault - and they always happened when the items were needed urgently . Luckily, in the recent months it has improved.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGem View Post
    Yes definitely, did Rob manage to get hold of you?
    Ah, so Rob's still there, strangely he hasn't replied to any of my emails on fairtrade gold and he is supposed to be the contact person on this matter.

Yes, I did speak to Rob.

Maybe you should ask Rob via this site Lilia.

I just heard from Cooksons that my order has been 'lost' by Yodel (tho' Cooksons are replacing now and sending by Sp Del).

So . . top marks to Cooksons for their reaction but has anyone else had problems with Yodel?

Yodel formerly known as the Home Delivery Network... Who rebranded because their image was so bad. Yes, I've had more than a few issues with them - I dread things being sent out with them.

I've had so many problems with them that I've asked for that option to be removed from my account. On the bright side, they've cocked up so many of my amazon deliveries that I've had my prime membership extended for free for about 7 months now.

Have you seen the disparities between the Amazon tracking detail and the Yodel tracking detail? I had one package where Amazon claimed delivery had been attempted 3 times in 10 minutes (while I was there) whereas the Yodel site said that the package had been returned to base (the driver had knocked off for the night).