Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cufflinks loose.

Does anyone know where I can get some cufflinks (and tie pins) with a pearl cup instead of a flat plate or whatever

Heighington, a village just out of Lincoln

You could always cut a disc, dome it then attach to a normal cufflink fitting, only works if you have the necessary tooling though. To buy them ready made, try Priory products, they certainly do the ones with bezel cups, not sure about pearl cups though.

'the necessary tooling':
    A simple disk cutter, a brass doming block and a set of metal punches would set you up. I'm guessing you have everything else. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    'the necessary tooling':
    A simple disk cutter, a brass doming block and a set of metal punches would set you up. I'm guessing you have everything else. Dennis.
    Thank you Dennis, I should have been a little more precise and said all that.

Stop press, I have been advised by Cooksons to return the remaining cufflink fittings for replacement, it is a just in case scenario, quality management and they want to be sure that I have a quality product, so thanks to them for that. It is also a problem with the end caps come off, this has happened to me many times, again I put it down to my heat management.