Thread: Cookson's Hallmarking Service

Default Cookson's Hallmarking Service

Does anyone know if Cookson still offer a hallmarking service? I used it a couple of times in the past, but it was a really long time ago.

Need to get some stuff hallmarked, but can't really afford to get my own at the moment.

Thanks for any assistance.

Lauren

Yes they do, but why not take the plunge and register yourself. If you use 3D laser, you don't need a punch and they can do any size you specify. Dennis.

Yes we do. If you would like any further information please contact our call centre and ask to speak to Karen.

The number is 0845 100 1122

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yes they do, but why not take the plunge and register yourself. If you use 3D laser, you don't need a punch and they can do any size you specify. Dennis.
    you still have to pay for the punch though and register, plus lasermarking is a double whammy price wise. you pay the basic cost and then the same on top for the laser mark.

I registered at Goldsmiths Hall London, and as I only use 3D laser marking I did not have to pay for a punch, Liz. I am quite happy with this, and as mentioned above, I can request different sizes of hallmark to suit each piece. Dennis.