Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Struggling to sell at fairs

Have you looked at Pinterest - they have some great ideas for jewellery display that are very cheap to make

You can buy the cabinet most galleries use in IKEA for around £40, they have a wooden top so then you can also screw angled spots to the top. I think good lighting makes all the difference. http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80269122/

Like Carole, I do blow up pictures and it's amazing how much time people spend looking at those and then come back to look at your work with a different eye
    Last edited by CJ57; 22-09-2014 at 10:54 AM.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Townsend View Post
    Have you looked at Pinterest - they have some great ideas for jewellery display that are very cheap to make
    It is interesting that you pick a thread that is three years old to reply to. Maybe it would be good to introduce yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    It is interesting that you pick a thread that is three years old to reply to. Maybe it would be good to introduce yourself.
    Well spotted Wallace,I hadn't noticed that, too early in the day!:/

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Well spotted Wallace,I hadn't noticed that, too early in the day!:/
    Not at all, it is great to discuss again, and you have some lovely ideas, I am getting closer to doing fairs, so happy to peruse the theme. Just would be lovely that we can say hi to you Paul, if you are here to engage in the forum. ( tsk, I am away for a couple of months and turn into a right grump! ). Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Not at all, it is great to discuss again, and you have some lovely ideas, I am getting closer to doing fairs, so happy to peruse the theme. Just would be lovely that we can say hi to you Paul, if you are here to engage in the forum. ( tsk, I am away for a couple of months and turn into a right grump! ). Lol
    He has introduced himself well on his profile page which I read with interest but as I've told him not everyone will and we do like to welcome newbies

I don't remember to visit those pages, although I think I did some sort of profile a while back. Lol... Will go and look, probably at lots now

Thanks for the welcome Wallace

Yep, an interesting read
    Don't usually bother to reply to the welcome threads, seems a bit girlie and I'm naturally a bit of a grump anyway, but that is definitely worth a welcome.

Reckon you will have the most visited profile on the site Paul!!! Interesting read, my son lives and works in AbuDhabi, so we visit at least once a year,....but always avoid the summer months!! Look forwards to seeing your work